gender neutral royal titles 

Obviously I'm all in on 'Princet' for removing gender from Prince/Princess

I think 'Crown' on its own works pretty well for a King/Queen analog, it doesn't need much explaining, and lines up with the hard c/k -> long vowel -> n pattern. Otherwise there's plenty of adjacent terms to go with


gender neutral royal titles, d/s kink 

Calling a sub 'pretty princet' 🤩

Sign in to participate in the conversation

A Mastodon instance for the hypnosis community; 18+, queer, and getting very sleepy.